Friday, November 10, 2006

Hello World (June 18, 2005)

I've always thought of my life as a open book, but one that seems to be out of circulation more often than not. And here I am, suddenly...with packets of time I don't know what to do with. Surely it can be spent doing other productive things. Sure, but reading blogs (even random ones), has been a pastime of late, and I've decided to give back from whence I take. I'd also like to thank some power bloggers I know.
Ok, now that I've announced my arrival to the world - getting down to business. Once again I find my self with this (barely) controllable urge to spend money! If my memory serves me right, it was almost the same time last month when I felt this very thing. Interesting - a sine wave of spending urges peaking right around payday. Is this a documented phenomenon? Are young suburbanites predestined to this sort of thing, out of a lacking in urban stimulus? One thing is for sure - money spent does map in an obscure esoteric way to happiness (once you've gone thru the laplace transform, convert to oil, negate it and take the square root).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home